How To access Linksys Router Setup Page(SOLVED)
STEPS TO ACCESS Linksys Router Page
- For setup it is recommended to do it from a PC which makes it a lot easy to install,
- First, connect the power cable to the AC socket of the router and then connect the cable coming from the main modem to the WAN or Internet port.
- If an extra Ethernet cable available connect that in between the computer and any of the LAN ports on the router.
- Now power on the router and wait for 2-3 Minutes.
- Move to the computer and using any of the browser available open the URL www.linksyssmartwifi.com or the IP address for the router which is 192.168.1.1 by default.
- After hitting Enter key it should bring you to the router login page where it prompts you for a password. You can create an account with an email and password of choice to access your router from somewhere outside too.
- Or you can just click on the local access link and enter the default password which is ‘admin’.
- After the password entered correctly you are welcomed to the main administration page of the router